I was inspired by this post: (Hi Marla!) to list 32 things I’m dreaming of on my birthday today…so in no particular order…here are some hopes for today…some of them include YOU!
1. My traveling husband being home, he is, woo!
2. Savoring my first cup of morning coffee
3. Listening to this song at least once…Born
4. I’ll cuddle each of my children for a few quiet moments
5. Escape as many Monday chores as possible
6. I’ll do at least one random nice thing for a non-family member (anyone need anything? let me know!)
7. Wishing my sweet friend Jack happy 2 years and 1 day (we were ALMOST birthday buddies!)
8. Spending a few minutes working on the floor we are trying to refinish
9. Curling up for some uninterrupted time reading. (Have a blog, link below, I’ll read it today!)
10. Stopping, Breathing in this new year of life and all it might bring
11. Reading Philippians at least once today
12. Saying hello to you all! HI! 🙂
13. Praying for Michelle and her sweet boy who just had his 2nd heart procedure
14. Sitting in the play room and eating pretend cupcakes with a super hero and fairy princess.
15. Putting on full make up just because
16. Staying warm with some coffee or hot chocolate after dinner (tonites anticipated low of 30)
17. Talking to a friend, or two
18. Making sure a new baby gift gets delivered
19. Making sure my husband knows how much I appreciate his presence today.
20. Seeing family
21. Browsing paint colors for the kitchen for when the floor is finished.
22. Encouraging everyone to text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to hurricane Sandy relief efforts
23. Take a nap
24. Squeeze is a fun homeschooling lesson
25. Bundle up and take in one last deep breath of fall
26. Recover from daylight savings time change
27. Have a group hug with my family that includes laughing (and maybe some tickling!)
28. Appreciate each moment as it comes, even the unpleasant ones that are bound to happen with kids
29. Smile more!
30. Stop and pray for local, state and nationwide leaders, please vote tomorrow. (Fun Fact: I was born on an Election Day!)
31. Encourage you to think about your perfect birthday day (if you blog about it send me the link, I’ll read!)
32. Being thankful for each day I’ve had til now and looking forward to each new day to come.